Monday, 19 September 2011

One year on...


One word breaks a code of silence.


Silence tells me all I need to know.


One word.


One word.


Tells me everything I need to know.


One world driven into madness.

Madness driven by the depths below.

One word.


One word.


Tells me everything I need to know.


One year ago today Kelly Osbourne sat down on her Twitter page and decided to try and right a wrong. Somebody had spoken ill of her mother, Sharon. That somebody was Dannii Minogue. Kelly did the only thing that seemed appropriate at the time, and that was to inform the world of the truth: Dannii Minogue, wearer of clothes and singer of songs, was in fact Satan incarnate. She was walking around this mortal realm, judging talent shows and releasing OK records and unbeknown to everyone else in the world, she was actually the dark ruler of the underworld. She had to let everyone know. It was her duty.

A year has passed, people. The world of Twitter has seen a lot. Pregnancies have been announced. Celebrities have dissed and received disses in return. Nadine Coyle said she liked my hair. But never let Kelly's important advice be forgotten.


Never. Forget.

2 comments: