Thursday, 7 July 2011

My Sweetest High.

A few weeks ago I blogged about a Twitter experiment I was encouraging people to be a part of. For reasons that have since escaped me, I was encouraging the people of Twitter to get Nadine Coyle to tweet me what she thought of my hair. For those who considered for one second that I was not taking this seriously, I have this to say...


























Keep in mind all this was just two days in. By this time people were already getting annoyed, not realising the long road we would have ahead of us...






By this stage in the proceedings people began taking unusual measures to get Nadine to reply...








I should stress that while all this was going on I, too, was furiously tweeting Nadine in vain using any persuasive techniques I had in me to try and get Nadine to reply. I'd even had replies from other important figures from the world of celebrity including the least important member of S Club 7...





Finally, earlier today, I decided enough was enough with Nadine and tweeted this to her this morning...


And guess what..!

And so to anyone who I have annoyed on Twitter over the past few weeks then I apologise. But the "do you like my hair" saga has officially drawn to a close. And to those who did tweet Nadine Coyle then I thank you a hundred times, because our hard work/stalking has evidently paid off. And so, to all those who say Nadine Coyle is a bitch, she is clearly game for a laugh if nothing else.

Lovely.

When the fuck did my life become this?

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you, an era has come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I feel like a part of something grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think she realised what would happen if she ignored you. Now she knows!

    Well done by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't know why she didn't answer more quickly. She clearly saw all of those, hence the fact she commented on your determination.

    Bint.

    PS. Your hair is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, folks, we truly achieved something wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete