Friday, 22 April 2011

Fittie Of The Week: Celebrity Brothers.

So, as soon as I saw Jedward on the cover of this month's GT magazine I knew immediately it was important that they be Fittie Of The Week. The magazine is out now. I feel I should publicise this fact, and will feel less bad about publicising images from inside of it. I know they aren't to everyone's tastes, but I literally love them:


Then, however, I saw these rather lovely photos of The Jonas Brothers (minus the minging, married one) frolicking about on the beach in Hawaii, making them the second set of celebrity brothers to make my pupils dilate in the past week:


I've never really paid attention to Nick Jonas before, but I am definitely going to in the future, such as this photo I nicked off Vera:

Beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. I've been a bit of a fan of a slice of Jonas for a while and all my friends think I'm mad. Thankfully there are a LOT of 13-year-old girls who can back me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fooking hell, they've grown up to be darn appealing. I could so do with a seeing to from a Jonas or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've literally never heard their music before but Nick Jonas is proper lush really, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete