Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Fittie Of The Week: Tom Daley.

I'm waiting for Kate to come and pick me up for her gig. I'm very excited. I'm hoping there will be at least one other homosexual there with whom I can have awkward extended eye contact with as I sit drinking a white wine on my own. And by white wine I, of course, mean white wine and lemonade. I have just made Kate this cracking CD for the car journey.

Olympic diver Tom Daley was presenting at the British Comedy Awards this week and, considering he is only 16, he was looking fiiiiiiiine, so I think it is only right that he be this week's Fittie Of The Week (first of 2011, you know!):

Smart. I wouldn't mind seeing him with a bit less clothing on, though:

Oh my goodness.

That second picture is from a shoot with The Guardian, although it might have been better in The Daley Mail WOAH HO HO HO (because his surname is Daley, not because he is massively racist or homophobic).

2 comments:

  1. LOL at The Wheels on the Bus on the CD! Poor Kate! :)

    You won't be as awkward as me and Sam were seeing our friend's gig - she was doing an acoustic session with the Christian union! Never felt so out of place...

    ReplyDelete