Thursday, 25 November 2010

Fittie Of The Week: Lloyd Daniels.

All the way through last year's X Factor I was dying for Lloyd Daniels to get his kit off. Didn't the producers see how much publicity and votes such a move would bring in? Unfortunately, it did not happen but as another year rolls on and as Olly Murs, Joe McElderry and (inexplicably) Jedward are the contestants who continue to stick on our mind from last year's series, Lloyd is doing his best to remind us why we loved him in the first place. And let me tell you, I am thoroughly enjoying the trip down memory lane..

And so, for this week's Fittie Of The Week I give you the beautiful Lloyd Daniels with his kit off for the upcoming "naked" issue of Gay Times...


If you like you can watch a video of numerous other shots of Lloyd by clicking here to go to Digital Spy. There's also an interview with him but if I'm being honest the second I saw his bare arse I stopped paying attention.

5 comments:

  1. "There's also an interview with him but if I'm being honest the second I saw his bare arse I stopped paying attention."

    HAHAHAH at least you're honest! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote Will and Grace's Beverley Lesley: "It's a lot less interesting when it speaks"

    Similarly someone in Diva when I was out with Martin once came up to me and said: "I saw you across the smoking area and thought you were so gorgeous you could be a model. Until you started speaking and ruined it". Unfortunately, true story. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think he was capable of growing stubble? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him in my local Wilkinsons today, he lives a few miles away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilkinsons? What a sad end to his story.

    ReplyDelete