Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Fittie Of The Week: John James.

I did not fancy John James when he was in the Big Brother house and I still don't. He has a creepy smile and his body is too skinny (he has the same flaws as me, obviously). However, credit where it's due as this week he took his clothes off and re-created one of the David Beckham Armani photoshoots for Look magazine or Now magazine or some other rubbish magazine I wouldn't wipe my arse with. Let's look, shall we?:

He does look pretty stunning, let's be honest. Thing is though, I have drawn on abs in permanent marker in the past that have looked more authentic than the airbrushing in the above image. To be honest I'd probably have sex with anyone wearing Armani boxers, which I suppose makes me even more shallow than I'd initially thought. Worrying.

If you ask me, he should have saved taking his clothes off for a few months down the line when people have lost interest and done a huge homo-erotic spread with JJ in Attitude magazine. I predict that JJ is going to bulk up and will be back in a few months with a new ripped body and a few extra inches on his neck. I look forward to it.

Oh and to be clear, I have never actually drawn on abs in permanent marker before. I already have the body of an Adonis, you see. I might make myself Fittie Of The Week at some point in the future. Lucky you, reader(s).

2 comments:

  1. I want to see you as fittie of the week! Get on it!
    PS. That sock filled package is totally ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ this.

    And your smile is not creepy, it's quite sexual actually. *nods*

    ReplyDelete