Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Fittie Of The Week: Angelina Jolie.

It's been quite a heterosexual week here in the world of Silly Old Daniel, between Makosi washing her gigantic breasts in the shower on Ultimate Big Brother and no fit men getting their kit off, I've been left to contemplate a very drastic lifestyle change. All of this reached fever pitch when I went to see Salt with Anna and Sophie (Angelina's biggest fan, who almost made us miss the film queueing for a gargantuan ice cream which she ended up having two bites of before professing she "felt sick"). This is why, in a controversial move, I have decided to make Angelina Jolie this week's Fittie Of The Week:


Look at that, man. I must admit, after a long period of absence from the limelight I'd started to think that Angelina had lost her sparkle (especially since the emergence of the younger and seemingly more mental Megan Fox). I was wrong. If you haven't seen Salt go and see it, you won't bloody regret it. The film itself is absolute shite but Angelina is so captivating you barely even notice it. Bloody 'ell. Here is the trailer if you don't believe me:



In. Cred. Ibl. E.


(Angelina photo nicked from here, apols)

No comments:

Post a Comment