Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Fittie Of The Week: McFly.

So basically, it's Wednesday. We've reached the middle of the week, haven't we? You need something to remind you, at this stage in the week, why you even bother getting out of bed in the morning (with two long days to go until Celebrity Roundup). And what's going to remind you life's worth sticking around for? Money? Family? Love? DON'T BE BLOODY SILLY, WHAT WE NEED IS BOYS WITH NO CLOTHES ON.

This week we're gonna have a chat about McFly, who have taken all their clothes off for August's issue of Attitude magazine. My original plan was to buy the issue half-way through August so that I could spend half of the month excited for the photos and the other half recovering from their pure amazingness. Instead, I flew out to WHSmiths the day after the issue hit the shelves. (The truth of the matter is I actually went to WHSmiths a few days before the issue came out only to discover the delightful but inferior Kylie Minogue on the cover. I caught the eye of an equally disappointed 16-year-old girl who was also looking for the McFly cover.)

Special mention goes to Tom who is now hands down the fittest member of McFly. If you don't believe me then it's because you haven't gone out and bought this month's Attitude for yourself. So really. Go out. To a newsagents. Now. You will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much I just gasped seeing this, ofcourse I have seen ALL the pictures. Tom has got really gorgeous but Harry is still the fittest Daniel IMO.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry looks fit as well, I like his hairy chest :p

    I've got to say I think Danny has lost his sparkle a little bit which is a shame because he was initially the hottest one. Sad :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen McFly 5 times as a younger teen and this makes me proud to say that for the first time in years. It is literally amazing. All 4 of them are masterpieces. Also you are right, initially Danny was the hottest but I think even Tom might be now?!?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny once snubbed my friend in a Glasgow branch of Claire's Accessories. Never liked them since! :)

    ReplyDelete