Friday, 12 March 2010

The Silly Old Daniel Celebrity Roundup.

Let's have a look over the last week's worth of celebrity news, shall we? I'm not going to comment on Mark Owen because I don't care about it and if 2009 was the year of celebrity death then 2010 is obviously the year of the celebrity affair.

1. Nadine Coyle bloody loves Cheryl Cole. (Twitter)

"Hmm if I eat this Kit Kat then I can't eat again until next week..."

The papers are saying this week that Nadine and Cheryl of Girls Aloud fame aren't quite the bosom buddies we want to think they are. Reports have been coming in over the last few weeks that everyone's more than willing to get into the studio for a new Girls Aloud album (bless, you can just imagine Kimberley scratching at the door like a dog locked out of the house, can't you?) except Nadine whose rift with new-found solo star Cheryl Cole is throwing a spanner in the works.

Nadine took to her Twitter this week to confirm that she and Cheryl are fine. So that's that. It must be true if it was said on Twitter. That's the rule. Of course, with every Top 10 single and front page Cheryl gets under her belt, the less likely it looks we're going to see a Girls Aloud re-union any time soon. The question is, who's going to break the news to Kimberley?

2. Danny Young skates around with no top off. (Heatworld)

You're right, there just aren't enough fit boys on this blog.

Personally I don't watch Dancing On Ice, I have a life. Unfortunately for me, what I missed was Danny Young skating around with no top off. He was fit when he was on Coronation Street, and it seems that he is still fit. Good for him. Let's watch it, eh?



Goodness me. I think I might need a cold shower after that.

3. Alan Carr has a cheeky wine and starts telling lies. (Twitter)

Mark Owen's on the phone, love.

You know how it is when you get yourself good and drunk and take to the Internet. A good example could possibly be the 672 word essay I sent to Simon over Facebook when I got in from my night on the tiles with Miss Carla last night, an even better example would be the way in which Alan Carr took to his Twitter this week:

While I'm sure you agree that Michelle Obama would be a fabulous guest on Chatty Man, Alan confirmed the other day that in fact when he Tweeted this he was drunk and Michelle will, in fact, not be making an appearance. On the plus side, Justin Bieber will. Christ, when did Chatty Man turn into a Youth Club...?

4. Lily Allen is out of fucking control. (Perez Hilton)

When Lily is in a state like this, Daniel and Carla have to step in and sing Not Fair.

How wild is Lily Allen please? She is out of control. I wish I were as wild as her. She's even wilder than a Ke$ha cameo on Skins. This week she had a cigarette! INDOORS!! BLOODY HELL LILY SLOW DOWN.

Actually lighting up indoors is indeed a crime, and she should know better being in the public eye and all that. She was performing a gig in the UK and announced to the crowd that, despite suffering from bronchitis, she was going to break the smoking ban and have a cigarette right there on the stage.

What a dickhead.

5. Sinitta is going to blow your fucking mind. (Digital Spy)

Sinitta: National Treasure.

Just when you thought you'd had your fill of Sinitta-related stories, the unrivalled Queen of Pop took to her Twitter this week to let her die-hard fans know that she had some shocking news for them. As of yet we don't know what the big announcement is, which is probably for the best as I am so excited for it all is so intense I'm scared that when Sinitta finally drops the news I will poo myself.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be big. Sinitta is in top of the world right now so it could potentially be anything. Perhaps Lady GaGa is breaking her no-collaborations pact and heading into the studio with our Sinitta? Perhaps she is to replace Simon Cowell as a judge on American Idol? Perhaps in the style of Dollywood, Sinitta is to receive her very own theme park? It's all too much! I can't take it!

And so ends another Silly Old Daniel Celebrity Roundup!
Yee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment