Thursday, 1 April 2010

Horrendous gold high tops: Yay or nay?

This may come as a surprise to you but I know absolutely nothing about fashion. Normally when I need advice on this sort of thing I turn to my friend William. Unfortunately, he is in New York as some sort of tirade against me. Therefore, I am going to have to turn to the beloved readers of my blog. Above this text are a pair of gold high-top shoes. Your initial reaction is "ergh". I know it is. It was mine too, and that is why I think these shoes are beautiful. I want to buy them and wear on my birthday night out. I would be otherwise very smartly dressed, but the shoes would help me look more casual. And so, your opinion please:

















Much obliged.

3 comments:

  1. ignore the vote... they're amazing! Skinny jeans, and fabulous hair.... you'd look stunning! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very aware of the date this comment was posted on :p x

    ReplyDelete