Wednesday, 20 January 2010

New hair.

I had my haircut, and now one side of my head is shaved! Here's a picture on my Mac's webcam: (original photo replaced with this completely posed one because I looked about 14 in the original)

And now, for those of you who can't go on a Mac without dicking about with the webcam (Windows users and teenagers) here is a warped picture of me:

*performs I Dreamed A Dream*

And here's what I'd look like underwater:

That last one is obviously a joke as I'm trying not to get my hair wet for as long as is humanly possible.

I'm sure you'll agree that this is not a Mika-esque haircut. This did not stop someone on the metro singing Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) at me as I got off the metro. I thought I was going to cry. Of course, this was probably just karma as I'd just been commenting to Catherine how much he looked like Frankmusik.

Catherine: He was probably just commenting that I'm a big girl.

Indeed.

2 comments: