Monday, 11 January 2010

Brand spanking new blog.

Hello, bitches. My name is Daniel. You may have read my old blog here, but truth be told it became a bit shite (admittedly due to my own lack of interest in it) so I decided that 2010 would be a brand new year and a brand new blog. For those who aren't yet up to speed, here's a brief summary of me.

1. My name is Daniel. I am 18 and I live in Hebburn. I used to tell people I was from Newcastle, but now that I'm better acquainted with people from Newcastle I can no longer get away with that blatant lie.

2. I am sing-sing-single and gay-gay-gay. This is, basically, an enthusiastic version of being single and gay.

3. I'm studying Journalism and French at Sunderland University at the moment. Some would say this was a waste of time as I will graduate without an NCTJ qualification. I would be one of those people.

4. I work behind the bar at the Sunderland Dogs. I'd say "come and say hello to me if ever you're in", but I'm usually so grouchy when I'm there that you'd be lucky to escape the experience without me throwing a pint of Carlsberg Cold in your face.

5. Britney Spears is my idol for the sole reason that she is, in my eyes, the Patron Saint of Crazy Bitches. I, myself, am a sufferer of Crazy Bitch Syndrome. There is no known cure.

6. My friends are very important to me. We go to Nando's and Coffee Trader and it is lovely. We also go out and get abundantly drunk. This is also lovely.

Keep reading, though, yes? Sometimes I'm funny. Other times I'm the lad you laugh at to be polite. Or just to shut up.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment